Friday, November 18, 2011

Let's Start A Business


I wish to go into partnership with you.

I will provide no capital or funding.

You will put up all of the capital.

You will provide all of the labor.

I will tell you what you can sell, make, how to build, who you can hire and fire and how you conduct business.

Each year you will give me one half of your profit.

You must pay me twelve percent of what you pay your employees (for administration and rule making).

Next year you must provide health insurance for your employees.

If you decide to sell, you must pay me 20% of the value received over your original investment.

Please sign here.

____________________________________________________

Sincerely,

The Government

(We are confused why there is no economic growth in the United States. We suspect the public has become lazy.)


H/T to Liberal Guy via  The Peoples Cube

No comments: