Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Are We Communist Yet?


By Matthew Boyle, The Daily Caller
As a way to solve the national debt crisis, North Carolina Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue recommends suspending congressional elections for the next couple of years.



“I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Perdue said at a rotary club event in Cary, North Carolina, according to the Raleigh News & Observer. “I really hope that someone can agree with me on that.”
Read more at thedailycaller.com
From... FOX News



Now I hear that former Obama Budget Director Peter Orzsag says that we need less Democracy in this country! Are we getting on the Stalin train to the Gulags yet?


Isn't that just PEACHY!

I see more Communist support of US protests by Russia Today.

H/T to ZIP

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

The residents of North Carolina ought to kick Beverly Perdue out of office so fast it makes her head spin.

Unknown said...

I think her constituency must look something like Sheila Jackson Lee's bunch in TX. The Entitlement Bunch.