Friday, July 27, 2012

Flash Mobs And Racial Violence


Keeping a lid on the explosive nature of flash mob violence in our largest cities is very difficult - especially since the fuse has already been lit. AT's political correspondent Rich Baehr points us to this interview at Frontpagemag.com with Colin Flaherty, author of the new book White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the M....

A sample from the interview with FPM's editor Jamie Glazov:
FP: Colin Flaherty, welcome to Frontpage Interview.
Frontpage Interview.
Let's begin with what inspired you to write this book.

Flaherty: Thanks Jamie.


My brother and I were doing a talk radio show in WDEL Wilmington, Delaware when I read a story about something called a flash mob on the streets of Philadelphia. This was two years ago. Then it happened again and again. Finally I looked at it on YouTube, and the violence and mayhem I saw on video was totally different than the antiseptic account I read in the newspapers in Philadelphia.

Everyone involved was black. So I asked a few reporters: "What's up with this race riot in Philadelphia?" They said it was not a race riot and I was imagining things. "Did you see the videos?" I asked. "Well, everyone is black but race has nothing to do with it."
The riots kept happening, in Philadelphia and elsewhere. I kept asking people what was going on. They kept denying anything was going on.


So I decided I would write a book for the people who denied the reality of this horrific racial violence and mayhem. And that was it: No explanations. No solutions. No apologies. Just that these things are happening all over the country and it cannot be good that so many people are so aggressively denying it.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/the_truth_about_flash_m...



Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/the_truth_about_flash_m...

No comments: